Welcome to The Jamaica Experience – An Acrostic Escape to stress relief and Self-remembering Staycation Retreat
If you are a career professional, a stay-at-home parent, a creative person,
or someone facing a stressful change in your life, and are looking for
a quick and innovative outlet to help you recoup, feel emotionally recharged
and rejuvenated, then join Artist Joan A Brown for The Jamaica Experience
– An Acrostic Escape to stress relief and Self-remembering.
March 26, 2017!
Fusion Care Inn | “A Place For You To Simply Be…!”
You are transported to a tranquil, peaceful paradise immediately as you enter the room. The sweet odour of tropical fruits, candle-lit ambiance, and soothing
sounds of reggae beats is the first sign that what you are
about to experience is no ordinary ‘staycation’…
Where are you?
The Jamaica experience | Staycation
An innovative and creative 2-hour staycation event arranged to help you
cope with the stresses of daily living.
See, feel and taste the beautiful Caribbean island of Jamaica right here at home…
Purpose of Retreat
The Jamaica Experience | Staycation
Any island qualifies as a great place to rejuvenate, recharge, and connect with one’s higher self,
but to retreat in the way of Jamaica is having one’s cake and eating it too.
This lush and serene island in the middle of the Caribbean ocean needs little if any introduction
as one of the ideal places on the globe to heal one’s mind, body and soul. A personal connection
to the Peoples and history also made it an easy choice as the focus theme for our
current event retreat and upcoming ‘destination retreat’, The Jamaica Experience | Vacation
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunity to unwind and experience relief from the stresses of daily life
- Enjoy an incredible and memorable 2-hour creative and relaxing escape for your Mind, Body and Soul
- Breathe in and indulge in the aroma that permeates the surroundings
- Enjoy a sensory experience of the beauty and tranquillity of the lush and beautiful island of Jamaica right here at home
- Engage in hands-on activity to stimulate creativity and encourage self-expression
- Take your creative story, written in your very own personalized journal home as a memory keepsake
- Unwind to Reggae meditative music
- Indulge in delicious Jamaican refreshments while you engage in your craft
- Strengthen current relationships or, meet like-minded people with the same passions as you
- An experience you’ll want to repeat over and over
- Hospitality with care and a smile
The Day & Time
The event will be held on Sunday, March 26, 2017.
“The Jamaica Experience Staycation” will commence
at 7:00 pm (sharp) and run until 9:00 pm.
The Venue Location
The retreat will take place at a private location. The exact address will be provided at the time of registration.
Suburban of the City of Vaughn and part of the Greater Toronto Area. Located in hilly terrain of the Humber River Valley, this community is a series of rolling hills and valleys, bordered by Highway 50 or Highway 27 to the west, Steeles Avenue to the south, Highway 400 to the east, and Major Mackenzie Drive to the north.
We will be spending two (2) hours enjoying The Jamaican Experience | Staycation in the entertainment room of this beautiful Woodbridge home overlooking Maxey Park.
|The Jamaica Experience Venue|
What’s On The Menu?
Jamaican cuisine includes a mixture of cooking techniques,
flavors, spices and influences from the indigenous people
on the island of Jamaica, and the Spanish, British,
Africans, Indian and Chinese who have inhabited the
island…read more >>>
|Home-made Fried Chicken||Milo||Sweet potato pudding|
|hot and mild patties||Spiced coffee||fresh fruits|
|fried & Steamed plantain||Coconut water||fresh strawberries and mint to garnish|
|fish fritters||more drinks…||more desserts…|
About the Facilitator
Visual Artist and Founder, Joan A Brown
I am passionate about art and culture. Applied through specific
methods; they benefit our mind, body and soul. A visual artist
all my life, two years ago I chose to follow my bliss to share my
passion for creativity, travel and culture in what is now known
as Fusion Care Inn.
A hub of personal and intimate activities, providing therapeutic
escapes for like-minded souls seeking fun and effective
opportunities to reconnect, self-remember, as well as live
emotionally happier lives.
- RSVP no later than March 19, 2017
- Payment must be made in full no later than two (2) days before the event
- Come, expect to relax, connect to a deeper YOU and have a lot of FUN!
* Required Fields
***IMPORTANT: If you are registering, please use our contact form to tell
us about any food allergies you and your guest(s) have.
Scenes From The Past
Scenes from our previous Wicklow, Ireland Retreat